outside shower faucet leaking

aatauses

We have a 2010 BH 3670 and the Fontana outside shower is leaking at the faucet. I have completed some trouble shooting and found that the faucet is not completely closing. I have it completely apart and wondering where to get an "o' ring, small spring, and a rubber nipple that fits over the spring?? I have tried local dealers and they want me to buy a complete unit--just need a few parts---any suggestions?
thanks
al

jbeletti

We have a 2010 BH 3670 and the Fontana outside shower is leaking at the faucet. I have completed some trouble shooting and found that the faucet is not completely closing. I have it completely apart and wondering where to get an "o' ring, small spring, and a rubber nipple that fits over the spring?? I have tried local dealers and they want me to buy a complete unit--just need a few parts---any suggestions?
thanks
al

Al - here's a couple of options:
- OEM's website
- Amazon.com

olcoon

Had pretty much the same issue on our 2011 Elk Ridge not too long after we bought it. We were randomly getting water inside the basement took a while to run down the problem, but it was the outside shower. The valves kept creeping open, and the valve on the nozzle would somehow get turned on. As we hadn't used it so far, and didn't anticipate using it, I bought 2 shutoff valves and put them on the backside of the UDC on the hot & cold water lines. Took care of that issue, and haven't had a need for the outside shower since.