Paradise RV & Western RV Leduc AB

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Okay I will step in here..
I am a equipment dealer and this is something we face all the time...
However I am one of the far and few dealers that take all the work I can get no matter who you are or where you purchased your equipment.
I don't care if it is warranty work or busted knuckle work IT MONEY I US TO PAY MY BILLS WITH!!
I just don't get it..I look at it as another potential customer.

Maybe it's because I am young and not burnt out yet or may it's just because I haven't made enought to retire yet.

Well on another note I have been in contact with Heartland and I am trying to get set up as a servicing dealer even though we don't sell RV's (yet) I still sell enclosed and equipment trailers and have techs that can work on anything.

Hey Rick,

That's great to hear. After meeting you guys at Hershey, I'm positive there is nothing you couldn't handle on our units. When in the area and needing any work...we'll be sure to look you up. We're one of the fulltimers who are out of warranty now too...:D

geeksrus

No, RVs for Less was not. PriceBuster.com was the wholesale unit of Best Buy RVs. Butch and Karen are the owners of RVs for Less in Tennessee. By the way, Butch and Karen are a great couple and will do a good for their customers.

Mark

OOOOPS... you are absolutely correct... should be RV Price Busters... too much gray hair, I guess!

Eh!

AL KADEY

ALLEYKAT&MOMMAKAT
Sorry to hear about all your concerns and comments re western rv. We have had nothing but great service from them. Sorry about your not purchasing from local dealers. As far as we are concerned we would highly recomment western rv to anyone.

dgoy

Paradise Rv in Leduc

My experience in buying an Edge M18 from Paradise Rv in Leduc, Alberta last July exceeded all my expectations.

The purchasing was straight forward and done without playing any games that seems so common in this area. In fact, Rick from sales and I formalized the sales agreement over the phone.

When taking delivery of the trailer the person giving the operational briefing was very thorough. Even though I had two trailers before this one, I did pick up a few pointers from him

The warranty work also went very well. Brent, the service manager took my full page list of deficiencies without questioning and had all of them corrected properly.

If I was to buy another trailer, I would consider Paradise again or recommend them to others.

Barry & Alana

I read yesterday that Bruce (owner of Western RV & others) has decided to open up a RV Dealership in Riverside, Calif.

Just a bit of info.