Pathway X1??????

RobP

I purchased the Pathway x1 with the 2 receivers from Dish. I went to do the install today and after finally getting the receivers activated (another story) I had sat tv in the garage (our living room). However in the bedroom It kept showing complete signal loss. How can the liv room be working correctly but the bedroom show signal loss when the signal is coming from the same sat? The coax is going from the sat directly to the two TVs, I thought I would eliminate any trouble running through the coach. I am in no way a novice TV guy and was on the phone with Dish for over an hour trying to figure this out. Bottom line is I can't get anyone who knows anything about this system to help me because, apparently according to all the techs I talked to today, this system is too new???? I am at a loss. Help!

123camper

Check for a splitter in the line going to the bedroom. Do you have connection for an outside tv or maybe other area inside?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

danemayer

The Wineguard site is a bit confused about the X1 and X2. Here's a link that says the X2 is the only dish approved by DISH Network for 2 receivers. And yet here's their X1 page that shows you can watch DISH with a 2nd receiver/TV.

You might want to see if Wineguard can shed light on this.

RobP

KRcyclone- yes 2 receivers running directly to the sat. danemayer- sent an email this evening to winegard, will follow up with a phone call in the morning. Hope thay can shed some light on this because we only bought this unit for the 2 tv capability. Their web site is a bit confusing, I only saw the one with the 2 receivers for the X1. :confused: