PDI Checklist for new Ashland

OToole

We are headed out of state in a day or two to look at a new Ashland and hopefully take delivery. Can anyone provide a PDI Checklist? I have searched the site and have not found one. Are there any issues specific to the Ashland I should be aware of and take particular attention to inspect? I want to ensure all areas are inspected, systems ran and issues resolved before we leave the dealer in Oregon. When we leave the dealer we are headed to south Texas for the winter so making a return trip to the dealer for repairs is not an option.

This is our first 5th wheel and we are excited and guardedly anxious at the same time.

Thanks
Mike

buddyboy

Just remember that Heartland is good about helping you if you have warranty issues that crop up while on the road. Call them with your VIN, pictures if applicable, and a clear description of whatever the concern is. We hit the road a few months after we took delivery and they were great to work with, giving us sources near where we were or even sending us replacement parts.

Enjoy and congrats!

OToole

Thanks for the checklist. I found this one doing a Google search.

One reason we are going with the Landmark is Heartland's reputation for customer service and this forum.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Here is another one. Enjoy your new Ashland and Congratulations!!

Rod

Attachments

• RV Inspection Checklist.pdf
    129.3 KB · Views: 40