Places to camp in Florida

We are new to the Heartland Owners Club. We were wondering if anyone can suggest good places to stay for a month or more in January & February in Florida. We are interested in staying near Orlando for about two weeks, next going south to the golf side, then going yet more south to the Atlantic side near Boca Raton. We have a 42 foot cyclone fifth wheel. Thanks in advance.

Boostable

How close to Orlando do you want to be, and what type of amenities are you looking for? I live in Central Florida and might be able to make some suggestions.

Boostable

Give this a try... http://www.wekivafalls.com

its just north of Orlando in Seminole county about 20-25 mins north of Orlando and in a nice quite area. I live a stones throw from here and the new owners has done a good job the last few years with improvements.

Jack

szewczyk_john

I have stayed at the great outdoor campground on 3 occasions with the last stay being 6 years ago. it is a great place with 10/10/10 rating. It is in Titusville which is inland from the NASA space center. It is right off 95. It is about an hour to Orlando from there. Close by dining and shopping. very nice amenities including a heated olympic size pool that is covered and planned activities. At one point I was considering buying a lot but they passed a no motorcycle clause so that ended any chance of me buying land there. It was on the expensive side but it really was a pleasurable stay[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]