Project LM 365

I'm getting high tech now !! LOL
Seeing if I can speed up the assembly line a bit.
With this I can pre cut all of the wires and put all of the terminals on them before assembly.

And as you can see the next one will all be color coded ��
6ace01d423259c43411c1215ee2a3655.jpg

02de3a88abd6016f8c084ac519e79001.jpg

198e8bb25e057fab19d0a0700f52f6e5.jpg

879b59abd79ec2a3bdf8fb5690a60384.jpg

Jerrod

Enjoyed reading your mods and how you made coach personalized to you.

What diode did you use for the 7 pin box? I think I can identify all the other parts. Did you have a problem that caused you to put in the diodes. I understand the diodes to the turn signals so you don't have two flashers involved when connected to the tow vehicle. However, I am wondering about the need for the diode for the running lights since that is going no where when connected to the tow vehicle and the switch to OFF.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smitty325

Can't tell from the thread I have, what you are making and why. Can you get me up to speed? Since you are talking about diodes, and they allow current to travel only one direction, it sounds like some lighting controls

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Yes
This is for the 7-way junction box with the coiled cord, holder, and 3 way switch that turns on all lights with RV battery power.
One way is all lights
The other is all lights and turn signals flashing.
This is for if you ever need to leave your RV on the side of the road and go get parts or if the truck had to be towed.
ce7c3c123289a34ae407d46e3f0dea39.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I had to look at the picture to remember why I have a diode on the single Power wire. Beings I'm running Power to the lights on 2 different positions of the switch, without that single diode it would back feed Power to the flasher side when you turned on the just lights side.
Man that's hard for me to explain in words !!!!!!!!
4d1279a533dcef694c85ba55b94fc684.jpg

I had to look at the picture to remember why I have a diode on the single Power wire. Beings I'm running Power to the lights on 2 different positions of the switch, without that single diode it would back feed Power to the flasher side when you turned on the just lights side.
Man that's hard for me to explain in words !!!!!!!!
4d1279a533dcef694c85ba55b94fc684.jpg

Got it. Thanks

Smitty325

Too far for me...until we go fulltime. In September we are going to the North Texas rally, in Tyler. But, very impressive tech.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

jbeletti

...This is for the 7-way junction box with the coiled cord, holder, and 3 way switch that turns on all lights with RV battery power. One way is all lights. The other is all lights and turn signals flashing.

This is for if you ever need to leave your RV on the side of the road and go get parts or if the truck had to be towed.

I'll admit to to having to separate the RV and truck on the side of the road and have them both towed separately. I'm happy to have one of Jerrod's boxes on my current unit but hope to never have to leave the RV on the side of the road again :)

WillyBill

@jesstalkn,

I did not notice a flasher unit. Did you just stick it in the box after everything was connected?

Thanks,

WB