Project LM 365

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Yes we love it !!!
No haven't got to the Miracle probe install yet.
It's supposed to be 112° on Thursday so I don't think it will be any time soon.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

BusManRG

We had a great time at the Spark's rally. What a group of wonderful people.

The Margarita machine was working overtime.

4103d115b9d2a665627e93be2d4304f6.jpg

What a beautiful ride over Hwy 88 going to Jackson. I is 106° in Jackson today. I'd rather have the rain.

This was out our window when we stopped for a snack before Kirkwood.

eb50d52fc21813a090f7982f52788f54.jpg

You know, it really isn't fair of you to keep dangling that margarita machine in our faces...
Did you happen to notice Sorensen's and the Hope Valley Resort and Campground? We are camping there in July for the first time. Always interesting the first time in a new park with our BH. Not quite the same as our Class C

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Sandy apparently that's really close to where we stopped to have lunch but I didn't see any campgrounds around there. And looking at that from Google maps I still​ don't see anything.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

On line with Onan directly
Shipping was expensive you might get lucky and find it at a good RV dealer
I think it was about $80 to my door

rdgt67

One more top 10 Mod we love.
Pulled out the 2 uncomfortable and broken recliners and put in the VERY comfortable theater seats. We now have cup holders and a console to store all of the remotes.
1af5261a8f2d31b6a8b76c9c0bec6a80.jpg
83ff4389eb8160be9140ddfe2542b363.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

W^hat brand of seating is that??

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Lippert. She wanted it to match the couch and Lippert was replacing the rockers under warranty so that's what we went with. They are very comfortable but cheaply made. They've had a lot of use in the past 2 years and are still holding up.
But there is better quality out there

Hope this helps
Jerrod

Smitty325

What holds that breaker panel in place on the Generator. When I looked at it, I saw no screws. I ordered my new breaker, they are NOT easy to get.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

carl.swoyer

There's a plastic housing around the breakers​. Turn off all ac dc power. Then remove the plastic shroud. This exposure will allow access to the breakers

carl.swoyer

Call 1-800-cummins the tech support people will help you. Have your model number serial number handy. I did mine five years ago and can't remember.i know it was a very easy job.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

What holds that breaker panel in place on the Generator. When I looked at it, I saw no screws. I ordered my new breaker, they are NOT easy to get.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Disconnect positive cable from the battery, then remove it off the post of the Gen, then remove this small screw here and lift up the cover off the tabs
d532c7ddaf80726ae42f0e3abdc7298c.jpg

carl.swoyer

I'm not with my fifth wheel. But I think the small screws as shown in the other post.?

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Here is a absolutely beautiful custom cutting board made to fit over our induction Cooktop.
I made a barter deal with a great guy. Not sure if he wants to be recognized or not.
So I'll keep him anonymous for now.
But this thing came out awesome. I think it's going to be more of a hot pad and a cover to protect the Cooktop because it to nice to be cutting on. It road right there in place for the 900 mile trip home and never moved ��

b4abfe1f306d69515f68c7f67b2f84cd.jpg

4a7fdc4f15d0ac9b7881f49c749139ac.jpg

6589faae5909050a0bc815aaa3bb6609.jpg
'

c792a67382153fe3efa6477bb5143faf.jpg

Last edited:

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Jerrod,

That looks awesome! I need to figure out how to do something like that for our new Furion stove top.

Rod