Project LM 365

jbeletti

LOL ya I'm working on my garage at home doing epoxy floors, new cabinets and paint so the rig is on the back burner right now.
All of my tools and supplies are all boxed up and going into a POD for a few weeks.

Sent from Jerrod's phone with Tapatalk

Epoxy floors - love it! I have a commercial epoxy floor system in my garage. I even had the step treads done. You'll love it.

Bones

I think that is why Jerrod's garage shows up in a photo it is so clean. He was prepping it for floor paint.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Here's the other side not so clean..
013c0b12237df3366452d9ff57fd968d.jpg

Sent from Jerrod's phone with Tapatalk

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
I did my floor a couple of weeks ago. I have a three car so I just moved what little I have from side to side. Cleans nice and makes the garage brighter.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I have been so busy around here I been neglecting Project LM365 the garage will be done Friday and should have it all put away by Monday I hope.... I can't find anything around here right now, I had to shove everything in to a 16" POD in my driveway

a69b5bffdbad770fae7fdb5b00a3d58a.jpg
2fb87952fd3866a8b3ee6769cb9c25ff.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Bones

Nice looks good. My garage is a mess right now. Every time I do something I have everything everywhere

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Ya mine too.... All of the cabinets are coming Friday and when its all put away that just means I'll have to go around opening doors one after the other to find what I did with whatever I'm looking for. !!!! Before I could just stand in the middle of the mess and look around to see if I could see it. LOL

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I wish I had a fancy indoor garage for my RV like you do Jim ... That would sure be nice. All of that California sun is sure hard on things.

Bones

I wish I had a fancy indoor garage for my RV like you do Jim ... That would sure be nice. All of that California sun is sure hard on things.

Build one. I've got a saw hammer and nails.

ksucats

Hammer I got, Nails I can get, ability to handle both without breaking / smashing fingers (or cutting one or more off with a saw) is nowhere to be found. :cool: Wish I could though!

Bones

Those are expansion and contraction cracks. They are suppose to crack in those reliefs before cracking the slab. At least that is the way they are suppose to work.