Prospective buyer of 2011 Heartland North Trail 31RESS

PeternLiane

Very nice. That's a good unit.

I got one of those Flush Kings for my black and gray tank flush. Those things work fantastically. I will never be with out one.

Thanks, Peter & Liane, We will have to look into one of those. First major order of business is to get some towing mirrors. Anyone have an suggestions for towing mirrors for a 2013 Ford F 150?

Thanks

Milton

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

Jon is right on the money. Buy a GOOD set. My first set was for my Dodge Dakota, years back. They where the universal fit, that clamped/strapped to the existing mirror. It vibrated so bad that I could barely make out anything. My next truck had a factory set of extending tow mirrors and I won't be with out them again.

pegmikef

I bought the Ford towing mirrors (heated, electric) for my F150 and they cost around 450 installed and I sold the original mirrors on Ebay for around 350 (took four days to sell them both, one to tennessee and one to massachusetts). I think the ford mirrors are the best way to go because none of the add on mirrors fit very well on the Ford mirrors.

Thanks for all the replys. We did get the Ford mirrors. Waiting until the weather warms up a little to give them a try with the camper. Been thinking about a rear view camera or back up camera. Any thoughts and or ideas on this?

pegmikef

Thanks for all the replys. We did get the Ford mirrors. Waiting until the weather warms up a little to give them a try with the camper. Been thinking about a rear view camera or back up camera. Any thoughts and or ideas on this?

If you are talking about a camera to hook up, I use the Swift Hitch and it works great. I just make sure I charge it up when we are getting ready to head out. It is wireless and does the job. Shop around because the price can vary as much as fifty bucks. I think I paid around 180, but that was a couple of years ago. Here's som I found on ebay when I did a quick search.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trk...=swift+hitch+backup+camera&_sacat=0&_from=R40