Prospective owner

lakeside

Are the king size beds in Bighorns smaller then a regular kingsized bed you might purchase for your home? Also does Bighorn model 3455RL have an option to put leather on the couch and recliners rather then cloth? Thanks. Jerry

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Ours measures 72"x80" made up and we use the same sheets as the one in our house. I believe the Godiva interior is genuine leather but it would be wise to check with Heartland.

SGeohagan

My BH 3610RE came with leather couch & recliners. Interior is Lasso. I also use the same sheets I use at home on my king bed.

Birchwood

Th king in our Landmark was smaller than a residential king size .I say was because we switched it for
a queen .Be careful with the definition of leather furniture because most of it is vinyl.Vinyl is ok
of seasonal RVers but full timers will replace the vinyl in a year.

Westwind

We have a 2012 Bighorn with the Lasso Ultra Leather option, this is not real leather folks, I just looked at my MSRP sheet and it doesn't appear to be an $ option you just pick it when
the trailer is ordered as a 0-$ color option. I wanted it in our trailer because of the service abillity of it and most RV Cloth Fabric doesn't excite me at all.

Now you can deliver the beauty of leather without the high price, production headaches or costly after care. Because now you can deliver Ultraleather.Available in a palette of 75 designer colors, Ultraleather convincingly captures the look and feel of genuine leather. In fact no material comes closer to duplicating the aesthetics and all-temperature comfort of fine European calfskin. When in comes to durability and abrasion resistance Ultraleather performs on a par with leather's legendary toughness, easily standing up to 400,000 double rubs.
Yet Ultraleather also offers key advantages real leather can"t match-benefits like low waste, uniform color and texture, excellent color fastness, superb stain resistance and environment-friendly manufacturing process. All of which adds to lower production cost now, and reduced maintenance expenses down the road

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
RV King mattresses are normally 72x80 where your average household mattress is 76x80.