Proud new Heartland owners!

greg7140

Jenni and I were glad we kept our memory foam bed topper from our 2008 ToyHauler as we did the same thing you guys did...slept out in the camper while in the driveway to check out the bed. I am getting old enough where I am really thinking about spending the money for one of those "sleep numbers" bed...my oldest brother swears by them...

We have camped now a couple of night where the temps got down into the low 20's and the furnace didn't kick on nearly as much as with the TH. Since we were hooked to shore power we also ran the fireplace heat while watching tv in the evenings and that kept the propane from kicking on but just a couple of times during the evening. We are VERY happy with our choice of camper, it is our first Heartland Product but highly doubt it will be our last.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Marcus,

That's great to hear that you two might join us this summer at the Rally! We look forward to meeting you both. And don't forget about the Oregon Rally two weeks before ours in Washington.

Rod Ditrich

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Call HL customer service. They will email a diagram with part numbers. You pick the design elements you like and order them. We did this with our previous and current truck. Good luck!

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2