Qb3600BH outside scare light not working

Johnathon

I recently purchased a new Sundance 3600 we are on our first camping trip and was trying to find the exterior lights. I believe the front scare light should be the middle switch inside the control panel but seems this isn't working just wanted to ensure I am using the right switch or not missing something.

jimtoo

Hi Johnathon,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of out other Sundance owners will be in soon to help with an answer for you.

Jim M

If it's like my 3070re, the only way to turn on the scare lights is with the remote for the awning, & landing gear, I have no physical switch.

Johnathon

Thanks no remote for my awning so I am not sure. I took the switch panel off to just check connections and all looked ok if that is the correct switch phoned the dealer and sales guy said he thinks it is the actual switch but nothing confirmed.

Garypowell

Re: Operation of scare light

If that switch does not seem to control anything else it might be the correct one. You might simply have a bad bulb.

It it has always amazed me over 5 rigs how quickly the outside bulbs died.

danemayer

My experience with the standard bulb is also that it has a fairly short life. If it was left on at the dealership, it's probably burned out.

pegmikef

I don't know what it is like on the Sundance, but mine are controlled by a switch labeled "Flood Lights."