re-leveling a 6 point system

B

BouseBill

Searched for an answer but did not find one so will ask.

We have a new 2015 3570RS with the 6 point level-up system and have been parked for approximately 10 days. The first couple of days we had the popping noise which we have been reading up on and trying to educate ourselves on this new rig. No noise now but........ is it permissible to re-level the rig with the slides extended? without hooking up the TV After sitting for the 10 days or so the rig does not seem as stable. We parked on hard pack gravel with nothing under the landing gear.

We did not see anything in the owners manual about re-leveling once set up.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Searched for an answer but did not find one so will ask.

We have a new 2015 3570RS with the 6 point level-up system and have been parked for approximately 10 days. The first couple of days we had the popping noise which we have been reading up on and trying to educate ourselves on this new rig. No noise now but........ is it permissible to re-level the rig with the slides extended? without hooking up the TV After sitting for the 10 days or so the rig does not seem as stable. We parked on hard pack gravel with nothing under the landing gear.

We did not see anything in the owners manual about re-leveling once set up.

check here it may help...

http://manuals.heartlandowners.org/...rt om-level-up-automatic-leveling 03-2011.pdf

ChangingPlaces

We relevel with the slides out. Every now and then we recalibrate the level up to make sure it is level, we do this with the slides out.

jdfishing

I've never had a problem re-leveling the unit with the slides out. Typically, I may raise/lower one side a little or front/rear. I often use the manual function if the pad looks very un-level. I like having more control in the manual function vs auto level.