Ready to order 4000 - Is there a list of Option Prices?

Hi,

We are ready to order our Cyclone 4000 the way we want it. We have decided it is the right unit for our family. Our local Camping World is a Heartland dealer and we can order from them. They dont really have a lot of expertise but they are close to us. Any concerns at all with ordering from Camping World? What recommendations do you have for selecting a dealer to order from?

Also - We have a list of all options but were wondering if there is a MSRP option pricing list? Is there any way to find out what the prices from Heartland are on options?

Any help you could offer would be really helpful!

Thanks,

Kevin

Subdrv

Kevin

I have the one I just used to order mine. but can't up load it if you send me a message I will try to attach it.

Robbie

Thanks all! I sent a message to Heartland and they sent me the options list right away. If I had the rights to upload, I would post it but as I new member that is not allowed as of yet.

Subdrv

Kevin

Good to hear you got the list. I was talking to customer service yesterday and found out the floor plan has changed they took out the seat in the bedroom and added a closet( I like this) also I found out they can change the tires to Goodyear G614 if you tell your sales person to ask about the option it isn't on the list. These are Load range G which have a better review. I am waiting on price from my dealer. Good luck with you purchase

Robbie

Last edited:

Subdrv

Wish I had ask about the micro. After I changed the build sheet for the Goodyear tires DW told me that was it no more changes. We are also getting to the point where we can't change because of the build date.

remoandiris

Wish I had known about the tires. Would be nice if these extra options had been on the build sheet.

BTW, I have a 4000 on order as well. Expected build is 15 - 17 July (2 days to complete, was told they finish ~15 of these a day) with delivery in late July.

Subdrv

Remoandiris my build date is the same 15 Jul I was able to change the tires today. Cost about the same as taking delivery and doing my self. Might not be to late.

remoandiris

Thanks. I think I'll use the stock tires for a few miles. I would love to know what other options are available but not on the build sheet.