Receiver for the the LCI wireless remote?

DonHelenL

I have a 2013 Bighorn 3010RE. I have just received a new remote for the awning/step light/landing gear. I have to sync the remote with the receiver and have no clue where to find this device. I read on this forum once that it might be located behind the grate above the pantry. ( not there in this unit) . Anyone have any suggestions//heartlandowners.org/images/icons/icon5.png

danemayer

Carefully check inside each cabinet with a flashlight, looking for an access panel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

DonHelenL

OK now I'm lost....Did everything the way I was supposed to( I think) . The awning works , the steps light works, BUT...the main slide button operates the bedroom slide, the bedroom slide button just produces a lot of clicking in the receiver, and the same with the landing gear. Can anyone help with this?

Flyerone

When I did mine I had to go through each button and write down which button controlled which feature. Then went back and only added and edited those buttons to the remote. It was kind of a pain but I don't know any other way to do it.

DonHelenL

Not quite understanding your writing down which button controlled which feature, and how did you"edit" the buttons on the remote
?

Flyerone

Sent PM Pushing the silver button 5 times should give you a config button. Add all items, I believe there are 7, when done test all 7 items and note the results. Start the process over and only add the numbers and descriptions you want.

DonHelenL

It is a replacement, starting to figure out the process, one question, do you config the fuses when asked? Thanks Flyerone