RESOLVED: 30C VIN tag inaccurate

taken

Have you spoke to somebody at HL about it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 3 HD

I don't see any point in it as really doesn't affect me. I just think it's interesting enough to warrant discussion. Whatever the reasoning, I'm fairly sure no one at Heartland is going to share the info with me.

SMDAT

So I wonder if indeed Heartland should have to replace tires on these 30C trailers? I have attached my original sticker on the trailer. I immediately noticed the tires on the trailer were not the same ones listed. They simply said the sticker was wrong and sent me a new sticker (still listed at 16K) but with smaller tires.

I've now lost 3 of the original tires (2 blowouts) along with the axles/springs etc. Isn't it clear they have this trailer setup incorrectly?

IMG_0960.jpg

taken

Yep, if your trailer was ordered with load range G tires and you got E's, you should put in a claim. You didn't get what you paid for. When I ordered mine, G's were a hidden option so I didn't know I could order them and had to swap them out later.

mattpopp

Trouble Maker
Its alot cheaper to say the sticker was a mistake rather then the tires were. *************

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 3 HD

Last edited by a moderator:

taken

Also, it's not because you had load range E tires that you had three fail. It's because Heartland and every other manufacturer all use the cheapest China bomb tires they can buy. Search the net. The forums are full of stories just like yours. That's why I upgraded to G's as soon as I took delivery.