Retiring

Garypowell

Dan,

You were always my favorite read! Enjoy your next adventure…..whatever that is. …I find it hard to visualize you sitting around doing nothing.

sengli

Dan always found your info to spot on and very helpful. We just recently sold our landmark too. Just too big considering what we need it for. Happy trails.

rmeyer

Hi everyone,

After 11 1/2 years, we sold our 2011 Landmark and our 2014 RAM 3500 this morning. We're not getting another RV - our RV'ing days have come to an end. And with that, after nearly 10 years as a Forum Moderator, it's time for me to retire from that as well.

We're looking into splitting our time between our home in Pagosa Springs, CO and the Palm Creek Resort in Casa Grande, AZ where we'll likely end up with a winter home. The resort has homes along with a large number of RV sites, so perhaps we'll run into some of you down there.

Our time with the Landmark and on the Forum has been a great experience - I leave you with a lot of great memories and wish you all the best going forward.

Dan Mayer
Thanks for all you have done for Heartland owners. Your input will be missed.

carl.swoyer

Always helpful and very knowledgeable. Thanks for your excellent support to this community.
Thank for putting up with me.
Eñjoy the next chapter...

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Thanks Dan for all you have done. It has been a pleasure. Debbie and I wish you all the best and hope to run into you sometime.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
So sorry to see you go Dan. Your knowledge has been invaluable to all of us on the forum. Your willingness to share information and offer help will be missed. Good luck to you and to Ann on this new chapter of your life. I, for one, will miss you!!

sjandbj

Dan,
It has been a pleasure reading your post and meeting you way back at the Las Vegas rally. You have always been a great source of knowledge and you will be missed. I wish you the very best in your new chapter. It seems that there is a large turnover and an even bigger change to the forum. I just hope when we retire in a year that this forum will be as active then as it has been over the last eight years. God Bless and stay in touch.

Steve

Mrsfish

Well I feel horrible that i just saw this..,.Dan you have been so much help to me over the years that i could never thank you enough. I TRUST your knowledge and that’s a big deal to me. At the same time, I feel like we’ve become good friends and i look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thank you for everything you have done for this forum - your folders will be used for years,. Blessings. Ann

Jim Posz

Thanks for all the work you have done and the knowledge you have shared. It has made a real difference to the club and forum over the years.
Best wishes to you both in your future activities.
Jim Posz

rabenfels

Hi everyone,

After 11 1/2 years, we sold our 2011 Landmark and our 2014 RAM 3500 this morning. We're not getting another RV - our RV'ing days have come to an end. And with that, after nearly 10 years as a Forum Moderator, it's time for me to retire from that as well.

We're looking into splitting our time between our home in Pagosa Springs, CO and the Palm Creek Resort in Casa Grande, AZ where we'll likely end up with a winter home. The resort has homes along with a large number of RV sites, so perhaps we'll run into some of you down there.

Our time with the Landmark and on the Forum has been a great experience - I leave you with a lot of great memories and wish you all the best going forward.

Dan Mayer
Wishing the very best in them tranquil adventures in stick house and pickle ball court for the young "elderly". A friend is breaking me into that activity as well. All the best.

oldelmer1

Even though we have never met, thank you for all your help when I first joined the forum.

Happy retirement.

32 pickle ball courts, wow that's a lot, we have 2 in Florida where we go.