Rieco-Titan Correct Track and 2" lift For the 300C

gpshemi

Ditch those Power Kings before you have issues.
Just got done replacing mine that cracked and checked and were a few miles from failure.

CrazyCooter

My G614's will be here on Thursday....I finished off the Power Kings on my trip last week. I wore the inside and outside edges off from scrubbing on the windy roads we drive on. The centers have 50% left.

I have sold 100's of Power Kings over the last 6 years and have yet to one come back blown up despite all horror stories that I have read on the net. This is also the third set I have personally owned without failure.

I do feel in this application, where we are asking this tiny nylon tire to support 3500lbs, is too much. I'd still run them on a 6K axle.

Sandpirate69

Well maybe they shouldn't use dual 7K axles with 80psi max rims. I would rather pay the extra $$$ for 17.5" rims & a better variety of tires to choose from. As you can figure, i have that problem. I can't find replacement tires for my rig, except these china made tires. I will soon order new 17.5" rims & American made tires for my rig. Bring home the production so we can get better products. Who knows, maybe those china bombs are radiating or have an over abundance of lead in them. LOL done ranting.

Have a great weekend ;)

CrazyCooter

I agree, 17'5s OE would be nice.....BUT if these came with everything all of us serious RVers wanted, the price would be 10-20K more. Then many of us would have just bought a Raptor, Voltage, or SOB cause the Cyclone was too much $$$$$

I think they should offer a "Desert Outlaw" package that would include a serious solar/battery/inverter system, disk Brake/17.5" tires/8K axle, Trailair/Morryde pin, better insulation, and more fresh/gray water capacity. Then they could sell the standard priced unit to the budget minded people who stay in parks and the Outlaw package for $10K more to us, instead of having to rebuilt the unit, toss the junk we already paid for, and buy new stuff to make these things usable.

Might be hard to make it through the assembly line in 3-4 days though....

gpshemi

I have sold 100's of Power Kings over the last 6 years and have yet to one come back blown up despite all horror stories that I have read on the net. This is also the third set I have personally owned without failure.

I had one fail and the other 6 had severe side wall cracking this spring. I just had them all replaced with Bridgestone R250's. I'll never own another PowerKing. They weren't that old.