RV EzLevel - Anyone using this?

chardel

Jim, did you ever get a reply on the level master bracket to fit the trail air pin box? Or, did you ever make your own bracket and it did not work very well? which is whey you were trying they new procuct? Just curious as the level master looks like it would be easy but not on the trail air pin box.

BluegrassMan

Guys:

When I bought my GC I had the dealer install the levels while it was in the shop for PDI and wash. They made "L" shaped brakets out of aluminum and fastened tham to the hitch allowing for the angle of the hitch. My Level Master sits straight up. It looks like a great install job. I've seen them pop riveted to the front of trailers before, the ball is in a round tube, it doesn't actually matter if it is tilted, just so its level. Just my 2 cents worth.

jpmorgan37

You are talking about two different things. The Level Master is a Level. The RV EZ Leverl is a different tool. Pull up the web page and you'll see what I mean. Just trying to help with the confusion.

John

jbeletti

chardel,

I did not get it done. I did make brackets out of aluminum L angle and got the level mounted to the brackets but have yet to drill holes in the Trailair hitch and then use self-tapping stainless screws.

I think i did hear back from Level Master and they had no special brackets for the Trailair.

Since then though, I've seen many people with their levels mounted on their Trailairs. Some are done different than others.

Jim

Gary Steeves

I have the Level Master attached to the Trail Air pin box just behind the air valve. I simply drilled a couple holes, used self-tapping screws and it works perfectly. I can watch the side-to-side level through rear view miorror, then fore / aft as I deploy the landing legs. I used a large level on the floor to make sure of my initial set up. After that - piece of cake !

Forrest Fetherolf

I have attached pics of trailair and level master installed. Note........ do not install level master to close to nose cone, frame flexing could cause level master to damage nose cone.
Attached Thumbnails//heartlandowners.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=1115&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1174576654 //heartlandowners.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=1116&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1174576654