RV Newby

NoGoodID

Hi everyone. I just bought a new Torque 325 (it should be arriving in the next few days). This is my first RV/toy hauler. I'm really excited, but also a bit over-whelmed with everything new that I need to learn. I've been reading this forum for a few weeks now, and can tell that it will be very helpful. I apologize in advance for the newby questions I'll likely be asking.

Mike

danemayer

Hi NoGoodID,

Congratulations on the new Torque and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

And feel free to ask questions. There's a great group of friendly and helpful people here who are quick to jump in with answers.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Congratulations and best of luck with your new unit and welcome to the club you'll meet some wonderful people and you'll get some helpful advises too.

Lou_and_Bette

Welcome to the Heartland family. Try to get to some rallies, this forum is very helpful but nothing beats hands/eyes on when learning.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome! Don't be afraid to use the search command on the forum, lots of good stuff buried in there. But never be afraid to ask if you need help, that's what the forum is for. We learn and love our coaches more because of the family of owners here, that share their knowledge unconditionally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

billk263

California-South Chapter Leaders
Congratulations! The new rig will open your world to a wonderful lifestyle. We have met many friends RVing and will continue too. You'll find that it doesn't matter if you're in a tent trailer or a million dollar motor home, RVers are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet!
And in the case that you meet one you don't like, you can move

Bill & Irene

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk