RVLock Special Extended through September 30, 2015 - discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

danemayer

Quick question: Can anyone tell me what would happen if the batteries go dead in the RV Lock and you can not open with the key FOB how do you get the door unlock? The key FOB operates the deadbolt and the key operates the latch lock. How would I be able to get in my coach if the RV lock batteries were dead?

Thanks

There are two key locks. One unlocks the deadbolt. When the batteries get low, I think it beeps to warn you before they go dead.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
It gives you different tones when locking and unlocking when the batteries get low so you have plenty of warning before they go out. We also keep a spare key in our TV so if they ever do go dead or the lock fails we have a way to get in. In 3.5 years never been an issue and have only gone through two sets of batteries.

Rod

Bones

I am happy to leak to our Heartland family very first that our keyless slam latch replacement will be coming online around the end of the year as well as multiple other products. Stay tuned for special pricing on this and other new products as a way for us to say thank you for all of your business and kind words...
I just thought I would ask how this is coming along. I am very curious. Thanks :)

jbeletti

I just thought I would ask how this is coming along. I am very curious. Thanks :)

I spoke to Cade at RV Lock today about the Slam Latch "RV Lock" Handles. He told me they are very close to launching this. If you're an "early adopter" sort of guy - stay tuned for the launch and a promotion :)

Bones

I spoke to Cade at RV Lock today about the Slam Latch "RV Lock" Handles. He told me they are very close to launching this. If you're an "early adopter" sort of guy - stay tuned for the launch and a promotion :)
Cool. The nice thing is they have had few iterations of the RV lock so the technology should already be evolved well. Just a different application.

Lynn1130

I love those locks and so does my wife, who was not a supporter when I wanted to purchase it since we would need two if we wanted to do both doors. She did not like the cost but with the sale, agreed to a purchase. Now she loves them since it means no key when making roadside potty breaks. I think that I mentioned before that when hunting our group may come back to camp at different times and it has eliminated the "hide a key" routine to get into the trailer.

I use rechargeable Eneloop Ni-MH for a couple of reasons. The main one being that Ni-MH do not leak like standard batteries. I found that after several months of pretty heavy use the 2000 mHa batteries were still at about 90%.

billk263

California-South Chapter Leaders
Woo hoo!
99be2b87ca193c51f7e6a50ab98dbbc4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.