Sagging awning fix

Razorbackfan

USN Chief
I got tired of the slide topper on my big slide filling up and running down the front of my slide with so much volume it would overwhelm my window drain. Someone told me to try this and it looks good so far.
Didn’t think about the pink when I ordered it off amazon.
CA488BD3-474F-4693-B0BD-EB894FDAB98F.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

sengli

Saw someone once use a blow up beach ball, for the exact same reason. What ever works. The only issue I have is the ladder needed to do this would be a big one. Bigger than I normally carry. Great idea though.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
I level the BH a bit nose high. When it’s raining out the replaced under warranty dinette topper sags too. From the top step I stick a half full gallon water jug under the end of the topper. That’s enough to dam the water so it runs off the back and it won’t blow away in the wind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Razorbackfan

USN Chief
Saw someone once use a blow up beach ball, for the exact same reason. What ever works. The only issue I have is the ladder needed to do this would be a big one. Bigger than I normally carry. Great idea though.

Im lucky in my situation is that it’s by the steps so I don’t even need a ladder. I pulled it out in the rain yesterday and wasn’t ready for the water to come running off in my face lol.