Santha"s new Big Country

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Congratulations Santha!! I would say that to you Randy as well, however ... I think you will now be hauling lots more stuff in the future. But really, glad for both of you, now you are officially members of the Big Country Lodge and Temple. :rolleyes:
Santha is happy, the poodles are happy, Heartland RV's are happy, Santha is happy ...
Well this seals it, we will have to attend the GA rally so that we can get a tour. Wait, ... can't wait that long, so we will travel to Tampa in January so we can get the tour then. So looking forward to that. We are both excited for you, and Phil and Becky, great news on your new Landmark!:cool: Congratulations!!

brauch

Camping Wife
Congratulations on your new Big Country !!! Can't wait to see it. Hopefully we will see you at the Tampa show, since we will be camping in FL from Jan.12 thru Feb.12.
((There is a BC floorplan I've got my eye on also!!)) Hint, hint.

VKTalley

Agreed - from my experience and observations, dogs, cats, fish and birds like RVing. Surveys are in!

Yup, Cats do like RVs.....Ours does but Callie is not for sure about that big truck she has to ride in from place to place.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
I know that all of you think that your animals really enjoy your coach. I will post some pictures of what the Poodles do to a new coach this week.
It is a mess on the floor like you can not believe. I do not mean a bad mess, Just a bunch of Poodle mess having fun.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
WOOOOWHOOOOO, another Big Country......Eric, the Grand Poobah, will have to do the official BC welcoming ceremony. And now the Secretary of War is part of the BC Clan......hmmmmm, does that mean I can't cause further "special effects" to the Allen coach:confused::rolleyes:

And Phil & Becky.......NICE!!

Barbara, y'all are about due to trade!! I mean, it has been about a year in that OLD coach :rolleyes:

DougS

Doug S
Congratulations on your new Big Country !!! Can't wait to see it when you are at the Tampa Show. The puppies are going to have a ball.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Thanks to everyone that posted on this thread. We just arrived home from the 1st trip with the Big Country. We left Atlanta on the 4th and and went to northern Arkansas.
Arrived there on the 6th with freezing rain and sleet. We received over 6" of snow along with the ice. We were at my Mother's house on the back of her property.
I had taken a generator with us but we do not like to listen to it. We had a 20 amp service from one of the outbuildings and used it. We were there until yesterday before
we headed home. My brother had to pull us out of the spot we were in with His 4 wheel Dodge and then had to assist us along the road's in the small town. His Stepson
was shoveling snow and ice to help us. Thanks to all of them.
The reason that I am telling you this is that the new Big Country was flawless. We kept the furnace on so the holding tanks would not freeze. We used a hose to refill the fresh
water but could only use for a short time. The temperature never was above freezing while we were there. We are very pleased with Santha's new Big Country

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Glad to hear everything went well. You were in my original neck of the woods. My mom lives in SE Arkansas. Haven't had the Landmark there in the conditions you were in however. We're planning a trip out there after Christmas, but without the RV. Hoping we don't see any weather like you did (we just had that up here in Northern VA).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

A harrowing first trip out but happy to hear the BC performed well for you. Looking forward to seeing it in Tampa in January.