Satellite TV question - CY 4114

RottsNScotts

Hi All! I am incorporating more and more of the systems in my RV as I am learning about it.

Today's question:

I have attached my Winegard Pathway X1 to the Sat in in the UDC that is for "TV1".

I am guessing that the default "TV1" is the living room TV. I would like to make the TV1 the bedroom TV (as I cannot yet SEE the living room TV as it is in my driveway and slide cannot be fully opened!).

How do I do that?

And more questions to follow! LOL

Thanks!
Janet, Abby and Boomer

OEFVET

Re: Important question for my 4114

You will see a triple splitter in the access panel above the living room TV. You will need to change the connections to make the changes you desire.

RottsNScotts

Is that the decorative vent looking thing above the TV in the living room?

(Have to stick to the very basics here; I am CLUELESS! LOL)

Janet, Abby and Boomer

RottsNScotts

Awesome, I will go see if I can get in it! Then try to figure it out; I may be back..

Thanks loads!

Janet, Abby and Boomer

RottsNScotts

Regarding the access above the living room TV. Could not even get in there, wrong screwdriver!

So, I went at it more directly, for now. I took the cable from the Winegard Pathway X1 directly to the receiver through my bedroom window then took the cable from the receiver to the TV!

Still took the Dish rep an hour to get anything working but we are up and have TV in the bedroom! Hurray!

Now I am tired and have to rest before dinner with my brother and his wife at Palisade! This RV'ing is hard work! LOL

Thanks!
Janet, Abby and Boomer
Burien, WA