Single pane windows vs dual pane? Purchasing soon

caissiel

Check your windows manufacture and go on the website.
Sell your single pane on Ebay and ship in the same crates. Might cut some cost and help an other unlucky camper.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
abe8equ8.jpg

I have a solution to the condensation! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Some windows come with a sticker.
Yours has a licker.
Special order?

Peace
Dave

Had this happen at home, although not sure if it was a bird or something. Just about made it through the worst winter in 40 some-odd years with the single pane. Sorry to resurrect a old post. Looking for my next RV and not enthused with the condensation/rusting we experienced with our class A when we used it in mild winter weather. West coast vs. Midwest.

It sounds like frameless is the way 2 go.

jimtoo

Hi Doswheelers,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Yes,, the dual pane windows are the way to go.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

I agree with the other posters.
We have had them on the past two rigs and would not be without them.
Be warned, dealers, who don't actually own a rig, will want to say "you don't really need them". I've heard it more than once.

Peace
Dave
No doubt
i'm thinking "Flintstones" thinking. One of the last avenues for primitive salesmanship! They are saving you $'s by lining their pocket with your hard earned dollars!

SeattleLion

Our new coach has frameless windows. Are dual glass windows even possible? The frameless windows have very thick glass.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Our new coach has frameless windows. Are dual glass windows even possible? The frameless windows have very thick glass.
I believe they are available with the "frameless" windows. The inner pane of glass is just smaller and fits into the inner frame.

K

karykatz

Seattlelion - Yes Dual pane windows are available with the frameless windows. I hope this helps