slide and landing gear

Eaglehead

Hello, This is my first post and have not yet purchased a camper. The one I am interested in is a 2012 3010 cyclone. My question is are both slides hydraulic or just the bed? Thanks for your time,

danemayer

Hi Eaglehead,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people.

Hopefully a 2012 3010 Cyclone owner will see this and chime in.

Eaglehead

Newbie here

Good day all,
I am new to this site but not to RV's. I just sold a Grand Design Reflection 303RLS and am going to but a 2012 3010 Cyclone this week. I ride a 2015 Indian Chieftain and am President of our local I.M.R.G. (Indian Motorcycles Riders Group) in Arkansas. Looking forward to be able to take the bike with us as well as being able to boondock with having a generator.
Does anyone know if all the slides are hydraulic on this unit? I was told by the seller they are as well as the landing gear but not sure he really knows for sure as he originally said it was a drive gear system.
Thanks for all responses, Eaglehead

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Re: Newbie here

Call HL service, have your VIN# handy and they can tell you what runs the slides. If you look under the slides and see if they have a hydraulic rams on them. The BR slide may be either. The only way to tell is lift the plywood mattress platform and look.