Slide on 2016 bighorn 3760EL

I am having trouble with the door side slide. It is dragging on the rug and actually ruining the rug. It seems to be binding when I pull the slide in. I tried adjusting it, but didn't help.I know there is rollers on the other side under the fridge and stove, but I can't seem to see any rollers on the door side. Has anyone had this problem?

Silverknight

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
If like ours, there are no rollers on the door side slide. There are Teflon plates that slide across each other. You may have a rock or some other debris caught in one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wdk450

If like ours, there are no rollers on the door side slide. There are Teflon plates that slide across each other. You may have a rock or some other debris caught in one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You may be able to jack up the slide within its frailer frame enclosure (there is about 3 inches at the top at the seal) from the outside with a bottle jack and cribbing (with a big slide probably 1 end at a time) to pass a rod or thin piece of wood between the slide bottom and the trailer floor to try to remove any possible debris. There is also a slide lubricant spray you could spray on these surfaces while they are exposed.

With the slide out, examine the slide bottom surfaces for protruding screws, etc.

You might want to look at this websearch: https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...jAuMZgBAKABAaoBB2d3cy13aXrAAQE&sclient=psy-ab

Thanks for the info. I did what wdk450 suggested and jacked up the slide, and had a look at things, and I don't see anything wrong, no debris or anything else. So I'm going to get some dry slide lube , put it on and try adjusting it a bit more. It just seems that something is broken ,or twisted, cause the front of the slide is good, but the back is dragging .Failing that, I guess I might have to go to a dealer, which here in Sask is over 300 Kms away. I don't really want to do that.