Slide-out Issues: 2020 Landmark 365 OSHKOSH MODEL

I found this forum on "SLIDE-OUT BREAKERS" being tripped. I have had that same issue TWICE NOW, pulling IN the slides and extending them out this spring.

A neighbor came by and HE reset what I believe is the BREAKER but I am NOT sure I know which one it was and how to reset it and more importantly how to REPLACE IT if I am not sure what to replace?

Can someone help me out. We are about to leave our Landmark for the WINTER in our full time RV CO-OP park in Oregon. What happens is that when retracting the slides or extending the slides, they STOP and NOTHING THAT WE DO, pushing buttons and so on, produces any movement at all.

We are beside ourselves and I want to fix this once and for all.

NYSUPstater

Many discussions on this topic. May want to look in search bar. But the breakers should be near the battery or follow the positive cable from batt to the bussbar. From there you'll see all the breakers and one dedicated to the hyd pump. Easy to replace. Just get a 50 or 80 amp breaker and depending how far from batt you are, a 2' 4,6,8 ga batt cable to run from pos side of batt to the new breaker mounted to wall by itself and grounded and hyd pump cable attached to it as well. No more problems.

NYSUPstater

From the factory: All breakers are on same busbar w/ same wire/cable from battery to it (I have just 1 battery). All the breakers then go to wherever after that and the hyd pump has a wire/cable directly from it's own breaker (50A). I had replaced all the breakers a couple years ago, yet still had issues w/ slide out doing exactly as yours MillerTime. Being frustrated, I asked like yourself as to what to do and below is the result which I hope I explain correctly in words.

1. Bought a 80 breaker
2. Had a co-worker add ends to a 6ga (cannot recall exactly the gauge, but like a car starter cable size) in a 18" length
3. Mounted the 80A breaker near the rest of the breakers on wall.
4. Bolted on one end of 6ga cable to battery post along w/ the factory cable.
5. Bolted other end of 6ga to one post of the 80A breaker
6. After removing the cable from factory 50A breaker for hyd pump, bolted it onto other post of the 80A breaker.
7. Done.
8. 50A breaker disconnected from busbar power.

All other factory breakers were left in tact. So yes, there are 2 cables on the positive post of battery (1 for main buss bar, other for the 80A breaker). Going this route, your by-passing the factory 50A breaker for the pump and now it has it's own "Dedicated" cable & breaker.

I will copy these instructions and paste then to a DOC file and print it out as my guide, Master!
Thanks from my heart's bottom.

I have also helped others humbly in my Holiday Rambler Diesel forums. VERY HELPFUL sources and when I could pay it back, then I would! These RV's NOW are way more complicated than my 1998 Holiday Rambler ENDEAVOR DIESEL was. These rigs are TANKS, though, and I have had very few issues with it due to it being right at the sweet spot of RV TECH achievements without being too complicated.

This LANDMARK has also shown me sloppiness in wiring (my COAX is not terminated internally properly so we fish a cable into the Slideout in the rear...Heartland WORKMANSHIP LEVELS were getting poor in 2019 when ours we built as a 2020 model. I have also CALLED heartland and the tech contacts clearly knew very little or were not being helpful on purpose or simply due to a lack of experience.

Thus we have each other, humbly doing our best. Your post is brilliant...and the other guys here were helpful (Lyle and Dave).
THANKS AGAIN!