Slideout adjustment

mallard29s

Our slideout is not sitting square. We had water come in as the top seal is not tight. I can actually pick up the front of the slide, but not the back. This is an 18 foot slide. Any suggestions on what I can do?? :what:

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 4

Garypowell

I just posted that we have recently had a problem. Called Heartland for advice and they sent me a manual via email that showed how to adjust our slide. Not sure if I can accomplish it because of the weight but gonna give it a try.

As as a side note I called the dealership I bought it from. My thinking was I was going to pass by (they are in VA and we are on a trip that way) so could I be there at 8 AM and you look at it at 9. I was kindly told that their policy was the unit had to be there for about a week in their Que.

i have heard others complain about long waits but this was the first time I had run into this.

porthole

Retired
When I had my slide issue I called a dealer in PA that we "could" pass by on the way home from the first PA rally.

Stopped on the way home around 2-3 pm, within an hour it was looked at an we were on our way