SOLVED: Half is on 12 volt and half is on AC current?

dplantz

Re: ATF: Edge - Electrical issue

Well I checked out everything at my end based on all your good feedback and decided that it was indeed a bad converter. Took it in today and they just called to confirm it was indeed a bad converter and are installing me one now. Out the door look like about $400 Still, we love this camper and we took it out last weekend to shake it down to see if everything else worked OK ( I just kept it hooked to a battery charger) and we just LOVE IT! Looking forward to many happy miles and campouts

dplantz

Re: Half is on 12 volt and half is on AC current?

Just to tie things up ( I also had another post going on same subject but in another category, sorry bout that) I checked out everything at my end based on all your good feedback and decided that it was indeed a bad converter. Took it in today and they just called to confirm it was indeed a bad converter and are installing me one now. Out the door look like about $400 Still, we love this camper and we took it out last weekend to shake it down to see if everything else worked OK ( I just kept it hooked to a battery charger) and we just LOVE IT! Looking forward to many happy miles and campouts

jbeletti

Re: Half is on 12 volt and half is on AC current?

Threads combined into this one. Subject changed to SOLVED........