Stay safe and warm friends in the blizzard.

Ricoh

Past Ontario Chapter Leader
It just hit up here in Ottawa. We are expecting 15-20 with high winds. It will be a mess going home tonite for sure. Wish I was in Florida in my new Bighorn.

Rick

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Hope it is warmer in Florida, because here in deep south Texas it is now 28 degrees of COLD!

mlburst1

"Hope it is warmer in Florida" - here in Arcadia, Florida it's 67 degrees and sunny - life is grand!

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
The Blizzard hit here in southeastern Wisconsin and Northeastern Illinois...we were hoping that it would miss us. No luck there...I am at home, safe and working from home. It is a beautiful 18 degrees here with snow drifts over my head (I know I am only 5" tall but still)!!!!! We have gotten about 18 inches of snow so far.
Got 5 and 6 foot drifts around BH; it should take 2 hours to get to the back garage to get larger snow blower out so that we can get unburied from this mess. Pictures to follow.

Sue (and Paul)

jayc

Legendary Member
The front moved through here last night but it didn't get quite as cold as they predicted, only got to 33 here in Mission.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I cleaned about 8" off the driveway this morning and it's snowing again. We expect maybe another 6" before it's over. Gotta think positive about it. It's cardio exercise without the gym membership fees. Keeps my belly from hiding my shoe laces from view.

bacaye

Since we can't be south regardless of any temps, we are covered in snow and 10 to 12 ft. snow drifts in Central Illinois. The snow has drifted solid in some places and the road crews ..meaning farmers....in the country can not open the roads...They are going across fields, etc. to find their way out. They had pulled many of the snow plows and deputies off the main roads last night due to very dangerous road conditions. Right now, the sun is out and everyone in town is trying to get out their doors. They are calling for up to -24 wind chills tonight. So far so good with power but more snow moving in the first of next week. We need some warm weather!!!!

boatdoc

Cold and very windy here in Blythe/Qzite. 47 here now but the dogs dish was frozen this morning at the neighbors place and boy did the wind howl last night. Hope the best for all you up North and to the East.

Boca_Shuffles

Plowed my drive and three neighbors today with the tractor for five hours.

Now when the wind dies down, it's time for the outdoor hot tub. 103 degrees, hot wine, Jimmy Buffet on the outdoor speakers. Time to make Snow Angels next to the tub!!!!

Might as well enjoy it.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
We are in Melissa TX. Temp last night was 14* high was about 30*. Been that way for two days. Going to be that way until Saturday.

Water is frozen. Using water we stored in a 5gal tank, taking showers at daughters.

Ready to head south soon.

BC

jayc

Legendary Member
Bob
I spoke to my youngest daughter in Mesquite who told me it was going to be around 11 degrees there with a below zero wind chill tonight. It's 37 here in Missio now with an expected low of 22 tonite. Supposed to begin warming by the weekend.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
We wanted to give all our Midwest friends, fortunate enough to miss this winter storm, a look at what they are missing! We got hit with 23 1/2 inches of snow! UGH!:mad:
I was out from 10:30 this morning until 6:00 tonite and I am still not done! Hope everyone is staying safe and warm!

P1010129.JPGP1010128.JPGP1010125.JPGP1010124.JPGP1010120.JPGP1010130.JPG

moose53

We are out of here in the morning sometime. I hope we can catch a break in the weather a to get past the lake effect on Route 81. Looking to find Florida by Monday. Stay warm!

BruteForce

No new snow in Utah, but we've been averaging -13 with wind chill or 4F if you don't count the wind chill. My 5th wheel was a block of ice. I had the furnace running the last few days to keep the interior at 45F, but now need to refill the propane tanks.

robnmo

We got about 3/4 in of ice and have limbs and lines down everywhere, we're starting day 3 with out power so the dually is setting beside the house with a generator running in the bed and a wire to the furnace, so we're at least warm. Hopefully this will be our last winter for this stuff

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but yall get ready because with all of the snow you have had 'up north' it may be one heck of a flood season when the snow melts. All of the campgrounds along the rivers ... well look out and beware.