Sundance at Rayford Crossing

jayc

Legendary Member
We came to Rayford for the Thanksgiving feast and last night a new Sundance pulled in. I have been keeping an eye on it to talk to the owners, but they are gone right now.

Their arrival makes four Heartlands in the park.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
In Corpus Christi too

A Bighorn 3055 arrived at Colonia del Rey RV Park a couple days ago but we haven't seen anyone. We knocked but no reply. The trailer is a TX plate and the truck is a Dodge. We left a card and will keep trying.

Tom of Ypsi

We now have two Classic Landmarks, one 2009 BH and yesterday a Sundance came in. The park next to us has a Cyclone but I have not seen anyone there. Heartlands are all over the RGV and with Ron Hoover RV being a new Heartland dealer I am sure there will be more.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We are at Lake Conroe Thousand Trails for Thanksgiving and have see 3 Big Horns a Cyclone and one other Landmark. I haven't talked to any of them but a couple of the Big Horns live here I think. Happy Thanksgiving....

cjbearden

Visitor
At Ransom Road RV Park in Aransas Pass, we have two new Bighorns in addition to our Landmark. J.D. has talked to both couples. We have noticed other HL products in the various parks in the Aransas Pass and Rockport area as well as Mustang Island.

jayc

Legendary Member
The Sundance pulled out before I had a chance to talk to them, but a new Bighorn 3385 came in yesterday. i left a card but haven't seen them outside yet this morning.

Hope everything has a Happy Turkey Day!!