Sundance, Big Horns, Landmark

CrazyScotsman

OK where do I start?
Last Wednesday saw a Sundance going East on I40 in NM. Around Santa Rosa area.
Saturday night a Sundance going west on I 40 in East of Santa Rosa NM, and about 10 miles behind the Sundance was a Big Horn. then going through the construction West of Tucumcari NM there was a Landmark going West.
Sunday around lunch time there was a Big Horn, going West on Will Rogers T/pike in OK, TV was a dark blue crew cab SRW Ford.

So the Heartland family are everywhere.:D

morganm12

George
Well Ken, the wife and I left Elk City, Ok. on Friday headed west. Friday we stopped overnight in Amarillo, Tx. Saturday we were on I-40 between Amarillo and Albuquerque. We planned to stop at Tucumcari Saturday night but due the hour of day when got there we decided to proceed on to Albuquerque instead. It could have been us I suppose. We saw a few Heartlands this trip, more than usual. I-40 shook a few screws loose on this trip to the west coast. I saw another Landmark some where on the route but I don't remember where. I waved but don't know if I was seen. I have an 05 Grand Canyon with the bronze nose cap and bronze lower body. Check my profile pic. Take care.

CrazyScotsman

I couldn't tell what the TV was with the LM, it's headlights were kindof blinding me LOL in that construction zone It was around dusk when I passed it going other way