Switches Question

gunnere7

Just for safety of the tanks, I turn the breaker for the tank heaters off unless I need them (Black plate with Red Switch). Glad I did because grand daughter tends to mess with things.

pharmafrog

Chiming in as we have the exact same two switches in our 4100 and this is what they told us.

White one is definitely for the AC. You have to figure our for yourself how they chose to do the positioning.

Red Switch - I saw some posts saying that this is for the Yeti Pack, I was told it is not. If you look at his panel, there is an obvious Yeti Pack switch. I was told that it has something to do with the fireplace in ours. The dealer (yes I know they are not the sages they claim they are) said that it was some sort of voltage regulator so you do not trip a breaker when running possible the water heater and the fireplace.

I have not verified the use of that red switch, but when I do, I will tell you.

I also stood and hit that fantastic fan switch for about 10 minutes saying " where the **** is that noise coming from, I know this switch works something, I can hear it."

danemayer

Red Switch - I saw some posts saying that this is for the Yeti Pack, I was told it is not. If you look at his panel, there is an obvious Yeti Pack switch.
The small rocker switch labeled "Yeti" may in some rigs only control the heat tape on the fresh water feed line. The larger wall-type red switch may turn on the tank heating pads. It's also common for a wall-type red switch to be used for the electric side of the water heater.

Wk15

The Red Switch is for my heated holding tanks. My water heater has a separate switch for electric or gas. The Yeti switch is just for my fresh water lines. The White Switch controls my A/C Units. With the generator I can only run two A/C units at a time. So, I had to play with the positioning of click of the switch to find out which ones came on.