Taking delivery tomorrow, Woow Neebie to this forum and Heartland

Gunnerdog

I'm excited and so is the other half. We have been tossing back and forth between Big Country and Montana. We finally made the choice. Many small items that made the choice easy, in the end. She loved the amount of storage. Well I thought the BC was better built and time will tell. We traded a McKinese Starwood that was a great home for our summer vacations. The BC is many steps up from that. We can't wait to try all the new parts and pieces. I'll drag it home tomorrow and she will start nesting, my love just is thrilled with loading and decorating. I will just sit by and enjoy!!!!
Big country 3450 TS great floor plan for us.

jimtoo

Hi Gunnerdog,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

When you go for PDI, or pick it up, do a very good, slow inspection. Check everything from top to bottom and front to back. Make sure everything operates and you can operate everything. Have them have the water hooked up and check for leaks and even draining the tanks. Just check it all. If possible even camp on the dealers lot for a day or so and try everything just like you would when camping.

Keep us informed.

Jim M

Oregon_Camper

Congrats...

If you want a great PDI, click on the link in my signature and go to the bottom of the page and download the Pre Delivery Document. Expect to take ~4 hours to complete. Don't go quick...this is a great time to catch any issues.

Hi everyone,
Sorry that I had to jump on someones post, but I couldn't find where to start a post at. I guess i really am a newbie.
Just wanted to introduce myself, My name is Darrell and I am now the proud owner of a Gateway 3650 bh, I hope it is a good unit, and I stay proud of it. This is my first Heartland, so we will see. My previous camper was a Jacho Eagle Summit, that I have no complaints on at all, it was a very good unit. Well thats enough for now, Just wanted to say HI to everyone.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Congratulations. Don't forget to take advantage of your free one year Heartland Owners Club membership.

//heartlandowners.org/content.php/128-heartland-owners-club-portal

Also, consider joining us in West Yellowstone this Sept.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...ne-9-10-2015-to-9-13-2015?p=407792#post407792

And feel free to share on our Rocky Mt Heartlanders face book page.

danemayer

Hi everyone,
Sorry that I had to jump on someones post, but I couldn't find where to start a post at. I guess i really am a newbie.
Just wanted to introduce myself, My name is Darrell and I am now the proud owner of a Gateway 3650 bh, I hope it is a good unit, and I stay proud of it. This is my first Heartland, so we will see. My previous camper was a Jacho Eagle Summit, that I have no complaints on at all, it was a very good unit. Well thats enough for now, Just wanted to say HI to everyone.
Hi LaCrawfish,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. If you browse the Forums looking at lists of existing discussion threads, there will be a button on the left, near the top that says "Post New Thread." For example, on the home page of the forum, scroll down to the Gateway Image in the center and click to open the next lower level view which shows several Gateway sub-forums. Click on "Gateway - General Discussions" and you'll go down another level where you'll see a list of discussion threads. Above the list, at the left, is the "Post New Thread" button. The button appears in any sub-forum that shows a list of discussion threads. Hope this makes sense to you.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi everyone,

Hey there, congrats on the new gateway. Please consider joining the heartland owners club. There is a free one year trial. Also consider joining us in kinder on 3/20 for our spring rally, would love to meet you there.

Btw...been through Melville quite a bit with a previous job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I'm excited and so is the other half. We have been tossing back and forth between Big Country and Montana. We finally made the choice. Many small items that made the choice easy, in the end. She loved the amount of storage. Well I thought the BC was better built and time will tell. We traded a McKinese Starwood that was a great home for our summer vacations. The BC is many steps up from that. We can't wait to try all the new parts and pieces. I'll drag it home tomorrow and she will start nesting, my love just is thrilled with loading and decorating. I will just sit by and enjoy!!!!
Big country 3450 TS great floor plan for us.

Congrats on the new BC. We love our 3450TS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome to you both!

Gunnerdog,

We hope you join the club with your free year of membership. When you do, you will become part of the Oregon chapter unless you choose otherwise. We would be glad to have you at any of the rallies. Our Oregon rally is July 24-26 in North Bend near Coos Bay. The WA rally is the week before that in Monitor near Leavenworth. All of the info is under the Events tab at the top of the page.

LaCrawfish,

You of course are welcome to attend but we understand that is a lot farther to travel.

Kristy

Gaffer

Welcome Gunnerdog. You are not that far from Moab. Come down to the rally in May. //heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...ab-5-19-2015-to-5-26-2015?p=367659#post367659
Or join us in Washington and Oregon in July. The rallys are a blast.

Geodude

Congrats! We have the sister 3585RL in a Bighorn that we just got a couple of weeks ago. Maiden voyage is in two weeks -- camping AND downhill skiing. How cool is that!

Westwind

Congrats on your new Big Country - the PDI is important and make sure any agreements you have with the dealership are in writing. If you have repairs to be made don't sign the acceptance paperwork until everything is done to your satisfaction. In my opinion no product should be delivered with obvious problems. But expect them, it's a house that is expected to bounce down the highway and stay together. Just don't expect perfection - just enjoy it.