Tanks

Just Trying to clear something up for my own peace of mind. I have a 2017 Heartland Torque Toyhauler 345. with 2 bathrooms, and was told I have 2 black tanks of 42 gals. a piece and I do have fill indicators for 2 tanks 1 in back bath and 1 on main panel and also told I have 2 80 gal. grey tanks and 1 102 gal fresh water tank. does anyone know where I can find out if this is acurate cause on my main panel I do have grey tank 1 and 2 and black tank 1, would appreciate any help.

Thanks

danemayer

Hi MurphMurphys,

Here's a screen capture from the Heartland website.
Torque 345 specs.jpg
Based on this, I would think you have two 40 gallon black tanks, totaling 80 gallons, and two 40 gallon gray tanks, totaling 80 gallons. To confirm, you could call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready.

sengli

Are they really 80 gallon grey tanks, or are they two 40 gallons tied together? On all the other rigs heartland has, the max size on the actual single tanks is usually 45 gallons.

Hi MurphMurphys,

Here's a screen capture from the Heartland website.
View attachment 59664
Based on this, I would think you have two 40 gallon black tanks, totaling 80 gallons, and two 40 gallon gray tanks, totaling 80 gallons. To confirm, you could call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready.
Thanks, That screen capture is exactly why I asked that question because according to my dealer I had 2 42 gal. black and 2 80gal grey, But now I after seeing that screenshot and your reply and one other I got on here I am inclined to believe what your saying. I swear the dealer we bought this from really didn't know anything about this camper we have had to learn everything on our own and luckily we have been able too without any problems. Again thank you for you help.