That's the reason I need a 4 x 4 Truck to pull my 3500RL

caissiel

Picture or Video 001.JPGHere is the tracks I did this morning when I pulled my trailer in the field before the rain comes.

I used the 4 x 4 to pull it out and the truck never spinned on the grass and the trailer left these tracks. I knew when I parked it in the spring I had to have a dry spell in order to take the unit out in the end of summer.

I had parked it in the same location I use to park the 33ft previous trailer, but these units are much heavier. My neighbours tought that they would have to haul me out. With their F350 Dually and the Ranger 1/4 ton Ha ha ha!!!.
//heartlandowners.org/images/misc/pencil.png

gratton

I agree with you 100%. I have a 4X4 as wall and very happy that I paid the extra cash for it. Have not had to use it often but when I have it was well worth it.

Exact same reason I bought a 4X4, Already came in handy a couple times when not camping on a packed parking place. So nice to be able to get yourself out of a sticky situation without having to call for help.

2010augusta

Don't forget to add how nice it is to use low-range to back and park the trailer. the F-450 has manual hub, so I get 2wd low and can still turn really sharp too.