The new G westlake tires?

sengli

I see these WESTLAKES.... are the new OEM tires on the big horn, big country. Anyone have any feedback on them yet? Currently have goodyear G614 on my current rig. Looking at a new big horn fiver, and not sure whether to ask to keep my 3 old goodyears, in place of these new westlakes.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
My husband talked to some Grand Design owners recently, and they fussed about them as much as we do about TowMax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SNOKING

My husband talked to some Grand Design owners recently, and they fussed about them as much as we do about TowMax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the GD that had poly carcass Westlake Tires might have been what they are complaining about. The all steel ply LRG Westlake might be ok.

[h=2]Westlake Tires and Wheels - LHWL410[/h][FONT=&quot]Radial special trailer tire has a 14-ply rating and a 4,080-lb max load at 110 psi. Constructed of double steel belts and plies with a nylon overlay. Fits 16" wheels and for highway use. Complimentary roadside assistance included.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Features:[/FONT]

• Radial ply tire is great for highway use
  • Constructed with double steel belts and plies for a long life
  • Nylon tread-firming belt overlays help prevent tread separation
  • Tread wear indicator (TWI) makes it easy to see tread depth
  • Special trailer (ST) tire has sturdy sidewalls so that it can handle heavy loads
    • Created specifically for trailers and not intended for use on other vehicles
  • Complimentary roadside assistance for 2 years
    • Flat tire service available 24/7 anywhere in the United States, Canada, or Puerto Rico
  • Meets DOT and FMVSS specifications