Tire sale at Amazon

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Decent deal on G614s at Amazon right now with Free Shipping. Note - they cannot be shipped to Arkansas - interesting...

G614.jpg

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
The best previous price I have ever seen on G614's was $329, so yes this is indeed a good price. Trace

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Decent deal on G614s at Amazon right now with Free Shipping. Note - they cannot be shipped to Arkansas - interesting...

View attachment 41562

Often times the best price is not always the best deal.

Best check the date code on each tire to see if is a current tire build . . . or one that is almost always a deal to move out the old tires that never sold.

ncrzrbk

Local tire shop near me quoted a price of $285. My step dad purchased them for $269. Deals are out there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
There may be difficulty (read extra cost) getting them installed. Some liken it to taking your own eggs into IHOP for breakfast

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
There may be difficulty (read extra cost) getting them installed. Some liken it to taking your own eggs into IHOP for breakfast

There's always an independent garage that will mount and balance. There's several near my house I've used instead of going to the local big name tire shops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk