TowMax Trailer Damage Claims

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
ok that's it no more dogging heartland , iam sure other RV s have the same problem , or do they ? ⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️

Yes, if you search for "TowMax blowout" there's a thread on nearly every RV owners forum out there. And yes, Heartland did something. They no longer put Towmax on Bighorn, BigCountry, and Landmark. I have not heard on the other lines.

An educated consumer is the best defense. If you are researching buying a towable RV, insist on quality tires (do your OWN research), no matter the brand.

Snow

Yes, if you search for "TowMax blowout" there's a thread on nearly every RV owners forum out there. And yes, Heartland did something. They no longer put Towmax on Bighorn, BigCountry, and Landmark. I have not heard on the other lines.

An educated consumer is the best defense. If you are researching buying a towable RV, insist on quality tires (do your OWN research), no matter the brand.
That's Great, I guess I need to research myself a little more ,thanks Travel Tiger for the update , and a special thanks to heartland for stepping up and taking care of us ⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️