Trigger Pulled 4100 king

HotRod

This is my first post and I have learned a lot from this forum and I thank you all. I have already ordered a set of 235 85 16 g loads. I own an automotive repair shop in Marietta ga and my tire distributor said they have more trouble out of the tow max tire than anything in an e load... If there is any thing else you would change I would like to here about it thanks for all the great info. I am ordering the 20k pullrite superglide for my 06 mega cab and look forward to trouble free pulling.:cool:

jimtoo

Hi HotRod,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and ll willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Looks like your on the right track to have great times with your new toy.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

scottyb

Congrats and welcome to the ever growing list of 4100's. Good move on the tire change. If I had an automotive repair shop, I would think about adding hydraulic disk brakes. That's what I would like to do. The customization list is endless.

HotRod

That has crossed my mind. If I do brakes I would upgrade the axles at the same time. I think that will be when they where out.

This is my first post and I have learned a lot from this forum and I thank you all. I have already ordered a set of 235 85 16 g loads. I own an automotive repair shop in Marietta ga and my tire distributor said they have more trouble out of the tow max tire than anything in an e load... If there is any thing else you would change I would like to here about it thanks for all the great info. I am ordering the 20k pullrite superglide for my 06 mega cab and look forward to trouble free pulling.:cool:

What brand tire did you order?

ST or LT tire ?

HotRod

Picked it up yesterday. I drove from Woodstock Ga 4:30am to RV outlet in Danville Va left at 3:30pm and pulled it back to Marietta to my shop in one day 875 miles. Got to the shop at 11:00pm. Pull it with my 06 2500 dodge megacab and it pulled great. A bit heavy on hills but the truck handles that monster a lot better than I thought it would. I installed a pullright 20k superglide hitch in the day before, and bought a mor ryde pin box and had the guys at the rv outlet change it out for me. You can say I am beat!