Views From Your Campsite

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Here are a few I have handy . . . I'll dig up more later:

View attachment 32957 View attachment 32956 View attachment 32958 View attachment 32959 View attachment 32960 View attachment 32961 View attachment 32962 View attachment 32963

First two Estes Park, CO, third HOC Colorado Springs Rally 2014, fourth 11 Mile State Park, CO, fifth Taos, NM sunset, sixth Royal Gorge Bridge, CO, last two Sand Dunes National Monument, CO . . . all taken from or of our campsite.

Love the Elk pic! But then, I'm partial to them.
461bb8ce143ffc944c2dce3e6c1dfafd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

porthole

Retired
One of the majestic forested views from a New Jersey county park. These pics were taken on the 15th (take "notice'"). This is a "pull through" site that I have to back out of when we leave :rolleyes:
But, it is only 20 minutes from home and a good final camp of the season.

"Turkey Swamp" Monmouth County Park System, Fereehold, NJ
http://www.monmouthcountyparks.com/page.aspx?Id=2522

Attachments

• Double_Trouble_11-2011.jpg
    Double_Trouble_11-2011.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 161
  • Double_Trouble_11-2011_notice.jpg
    Double_Trouble_11-2011_notice.jpg
    605.1 KB · Views: 146

davebennington

There are some really great shots here. I am surprised that some of you have not submitted a picture to be considered for the Heartland Owners Club Calendar, the cutoff date is 12/1/2014. Email: dyocum881@yahoo.com

dave

Toy1Ton

Toy 1 Ton
I am really enjoying this, perhaps you could post what parks and states their in. I see that some of you have.Keep them coming

BBslider001

Wow, these are some really great shots! I can't believe how blessed we have been to be able to live this lifestyle. I'll have to see if I can find some recent ones from our photo archive.

BBslider001

A view from our campsite in New Mexico this past summer

Hilltop RV Park in Ft. Stockton, TX....sunsets are the best I have ever seen

I leaned on that fence quite a bit for the three days we were there. I could not get enough

scottyb

I know Hilltop. The Sunrises aren't too bad either. Can't say I ever spent more than a night in Ft Stockton, headed somewhere else.

Hilltop RV, Ft. Stockton, TX

Attachments

• IMG_2362_zps60a9e831.jpg
    IMG_2362_zps60a9e831.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_2362_zps60a9e831.jpg.html
    81.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2362_zps60a9e831.jpg.html
    81.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

marcusweeks

20140809_172126.jpg
20140809_172941.jpg

our view at Baileys camping resort in Old Orchard beach Maine. Just finished winterizing the camper today. No more views for 6 long months. )-:

scottyb

our view at Baileys camping resort in Old Orchard beach Maine. Just finished winterizing the camper today. No more views for 6 long months. )-:

That's about as close as you can get to the water. I bet you can cast a line from there. I want to make it up to Maine one of these days. Nice setup. Did you DIY your patio? I didn't notice any sockets for the rails?

BTW, I spent the day mowing, hoping winter storm Astro brings us some over night frost this week so I don't have to mow again. We also picked tomatoes today. The plants are loaded but most of them won't ripen before the frost. These are from my spring planting, not fall.

FiremanBill

oh, here is another one from this year when we went to see Va Tech play. Well we really went to see my son perform with the cadet band, they just happened to have a game that day too... lol

Attachments

• 0913140008b.jpg
    0913140008b.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 128

Miltp920

Ericka, is that a real elk or a well placed mount of one? If it is real, how close were you, it must be pretty used to people.

marcusweeks

that is the pond at their big rig section. Bayleys is about a mile away from the ocean, which they have a free trolley for. As for the patio, I did make it myself.we saw some before that had the patio deck, and thought it was a factory option that we could buy later. Which we found out is not the case. it works fine, but I wish we had the handrails.

RobP

This is was the view of Horsetooth Rock Mountain and Horsetooth Reservior we had all summer!

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    381.3 KB · Views: 120

vakthund

Pictures from favorite campsites. Hoisted Norwegian flag was from Quail Ridge Lake (private property) near Dulles, VA. Our sable collie is enjoying the view at Flamingo Lake in Jacksonville, FL. The panoramic sunrise is from an overnight stay at a FlyingJ in Grantsville MD.

Quale RIdge.jpgFlamingo Lake.jpgPilot Grantsville.jpg

scottyb

This is was the view of Horsetooth Rock Mountain and Horsetooth Reservior we had all summer!

Hey Rob, where did you end up for winter? Looks like you had a nice place in Ft Collins.

Our sable collie is enjoying the view at Flamingo Lake in Jacksonville, FL.

Our dogs love the patio too. They would rather be out there than inside.