Views From Your Campsite

diesel_doberman

This is from a site a while back in Michigan. Wife and I are planning to go back again.
47f7ecf60c89cd66304fd2200cd2674d.jpg

diesel_doberman

That is Lake Superior, the back of our camper was against the sand beach. Looking out the camper door was a little creek. Over that was another beach with tent spots. It was chilly so we didn't see any tents. My wife and I would cross the creek and let the dogs run the beach and swim. It was great! We will be staying much longer next time. Something about a fire and herring the water. Talk about being peaceful.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
That is Lake Superior, the back of our camper was against the sand beach. Looking out the camper door was a little creek. Over that was another beach with tent spots. It was chilly so we didn't see any tents. My wife and I would cross the creek and let the dogs run the beach and swim. It was great! We will be staying much longer next time. Something about a fire and herring the water. Talk about being peaceful.

Cool!

I love camping in the UP!

We will hopefully be going up there in the next couple of years as I miss camping back there.

Don't get me wrong . . . I love the mountains out here in Colorado, but there is a certain mystique that the northern part of Michigan brings to camping that you just can't find at 10,000 feet above sea level!

7269536069627e9ca298947e4f693991.jpg

This was taken right out of our camper door at a brand new campground in Delaware called Resort at Massey's Landing.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I forgot to post this . . .

On our July 4th. weekend campout at the Royal Gorge (Colorado) . . .

The campground was attacked by a dinosour!

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is proof (took this from the steps of our 2015 Heartland Prowler):

RoyalGorgeDino--P7030399.jpg

Where is Godzeerahh (Godzilla) when you need him?????

There is a new dinosour museum across the street from the campground and this is a giant statue they have out front at sunset!

- - - Updated - - -

we have been to Lakewood every year for the past 6 years camping. we love it also

Next time you come to town let me know . . . I'll buy you a beer or three!

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Ives Run COE CG in Tioga Co Pennsylvania with several other HOC members and others...
7fa6a7a5a86e4851d9aa33bd14cd9711.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mizmary

Photos from the campground we "visited" most recently. I think these are from February, not from our most recent trip in July. But, the view didn't change. We <3 this campground... It's a military campground on the Silver Strand south of Coronado, CA

12651132_10208843941840568_4511985408363447450_n.jpg12661755_10208872103904602_7247258293132255940_n.jpg

Lane

Illinios Chapter Leader-Retired
We spent many of weekends camping at Rend Lake also. This is one area on our list that we are looking into a future Illinois Rally location.

mlpeloquin

I have got to stop using my I-Phone to take pictures and use my camera. Cannot get them to turn or flip.
Last week we were enjoying Ranco Oso near Santa Barbra, CA.
IMG_1102.jpg IMG_1105.jpg

Until we were order to evacuate later in the day. The fire started on the only road in and out.
IMG_1121.jpg IMG_1119.jpg

Carleen

I have got to stop using my I-Phone to take pictures and use my camera. Cannot get them to turn or flip.

Note with the iPhone to get the right perspective: hold your phone straight up with the "home" button at the bottom- take picture for portrait size. Then turn phone counter-clockwise for landscape size picture. The phone registers the position of the phone with a little sensor inside. If the phone is upside down or facing down, it has no idea. I learned this the hard way like you!
Also- make sure your screen rotate isn't locked (little circle arrow with lock should be grayed out. When white- it's on)
03e84da2270e61e388aae950149b6a31.png

Carleen
2011 Ford F-350 6.7
2011 Big Horn 3585RL