Views From Your Campsite

dlw930

View from our site at Ponderosa RV Resort along the American Fork River near Lotus, CA. Wish I could photoshop some Heartland rigs to cover up the SOBs.
1430eeff1e9b7d072280fba7091a249e.jpg
c93f82835efb8a4d1b22c2afb522d392.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KenandKK

HA!!! Close...183!!!!!
Would like to have stayed the weekend but the kids, with granddaughter, are leaving Sunday so Nana had to be home to see her before she left.

That's our favorite loop! Wish we could have made one more trip before NC rally. But...See ya there>>>:D!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Not exactly a view from a campground. But there's a beautiful view behind the trailer now. The trees are almost entirely yellow and orange.

10qknxf.jpg

2ij3gye.jpg

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Awesome view. Too bad there will no longer be a calendar. Be a great one!!!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Awesome view. Too bad there will no longer be a calendar. Be a great one!!!

I know . . .

Now I won't have an excuse when Cathy gives me a ration of B$ when I take all of those shots of the Prowler when traveling and camping! :(

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Any place you have your camper parked can be called a campground, Looks real nice to me. ;)

Thanks. I think it's going to be movie night in the camper this weekend. Might not be able to go anywhere, but nothing says we can't stay in it where it sits.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks real good. I think the wall is aiming for your camper

Yeah, it's leaning a little. But it is the responsibility of the borough who owns the recreation park that our property butts up to. Our neighbor said it has been leaning like that for the last 30 years. So it will probably be good for another 30 years. But if it does go, I hope it takes the bottom end of the trailer out. Then they'll be a new RW sitting there.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Monument Valley after Moab Rally 2015. Okay, it's not my campsite, but it could have been. Trace :)

Attachments

• IMG_6737.jpg
    IMG_6737.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_6693.jpg
    IMG_6693.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 106

Bones

Thanks. I think it's going to be movie night in the camper this weekend. Might not be able to go anywhere, but nothing says we can't stay in it where it sits.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, it's leaning a little. But it is the responsibility of the borough who owns the recreation park that our property butts up to. Our neighbor said it has been leaning like that for the last 30 years. So it will probably be good for another 30 years. But if it does go, I hope it takes the bottom end of the trailer out. Then they'll be a new RW sitting there.

Well that's some positive thinking there. :)

travelin2

We stayed there in August 2013, and love it! We enjoyed walking around downtown Williams.

Yeah. Williams is a neat town there on old RT 66! (Bus 40) We've been there twice the latest April '14 although the BH was parked in Flagstaff.

travelin2

Island Family Resort near Berlin MD. 65* and a full sky of sun. Off to Ocean City later today !
d3c97681338898c3534c145d383bef67.jpg

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Lookin' good!

Here is a shot I took a few weeks ago while installing MaxxAir vent covers from our 'current' campsite (taken from the roof of our house): :rolleyes:

ProwlerMaxxAirDone-P1010878.jpg

travelin2

On the way to our current spot at the NC rally we crossed the Chesapeake bay into Norfolk...
ba4f3602a653974b5f726d6c051a2151.jpg

fd77ac21925991593c2a9ad2f435ea33.jpg
318ac7c3596703a405ce8b10d29dabe7.jpg

9691e3cc8a7296d70d481ae48a42662f.jpg