Water Leak Under Kitchen Slide

smoothie

After showering this morning we discovered water on the floor coming from under the kitchen slide. I checked the fridge access door and didn't see any leaking water there. I checked under shower and didn't see any water pooling there either. Any ideas where this may be coming from?

smoothie

I believe the only water source in that slide is the ice maker. Turn off the water valve under the island and see if it stops. I had a pinhole leak behind my fridge. Some of us have replace our line with a Stainless steel line.

So I checked where the line enters the back of the fridge and didn't see anything. Under the island the only water shutoff I see is the cold water on the supply line to the sink. Is there another one I am missing?

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

So I checked where the line enters the back of the fridge and didn't see anything. Under the island the only water shutoff I see is the cold water on the supply line to the sink. Is there another one I am missing?

My valve is under the rack of drawers. I had to remove the 2 bottom ones to get to my shut off valve.

smoothie

My valve is under the rack of drawers. I had to remove the 2 bottom ones to get to my shut off valve.

Found it. Mine is just behind the sink. I see the fridge ice maker line comes off of it. I will give it a try and see if that is it.. thanks.

smoothie

Turns out it was not the water line to the fridge. The shower faucet is the culprit. Water leaking behind shower down to floor and then along side of trailer to floor in kitchen.

sengli

So was it the screw on connectors that attach the PEX to the shower valve? I know that my screw on connections seem to start leaking after so many thermal cycles.

smoothie

So was it the screw on connectors that attach the PEX to the shower valve? I know that my screw on connections seem to start leaking after so many thermal cycles.

Sorry for the delay. No it was not the screw on connections that leaked. It was actually a crack in the H part of the faucet between the handles. Since it was covered by the faucet cover the water would leak back through the holes cut for the screw connections and down onto the floor behind the shower and between the walls which explains why we did not see this earlier. I am glad it showed up under the kitchen slide to alert us of a problem. If it had not who knows how long it would have taken for the problem to appear and how much damage would have already been done by then. Heartland was fantastic and covered the entire issue under warranty.