Water leaking out from shower stall.

carl.swoyer

Have a water leak under shower stall. How do you get access to drain from shower?
Where and when is the water showing up. On my 2012 landmark the shower door track collects water. When we travel we place a towel along the edge of the shower to absorb any spill over.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

danemayer

Looking at the floorplan, you may be able to take down the rear wall of the pass through basement storage to see what's going on.

carl.swoyer

Where and when is the water showing up. On my 2012 landmark the shower door track collects water. When we travel we place a towel along the edge of the shower to absorb any spill over.

I also had a leak in the shower plumbing. I removed the access panel in the bedroom and tighten up the pex fitting.

mbobo514

Looking at the floorplan, you may be able to take down the rear wall of the pass through basement storage to see what's going on.

Had a similar problem on my 2013 BC 3450TS. Removed back passthrough and could (not easily) check drain. Was not the problem. Turns out, the shower faucet had a hairline crack where the handheld hose attached - could not see it leak into the shower but it sure leaked a lot inside the wall behind the shower. Easy fix once I found it since Heartland ws kind enough to put an access panel in the shower right under the faucet.

Leads to my only complaint about our BC so far - did Heartland actually pressure test the PEX fittings before shipping? Because literally every one of ours leaked when I purchased (used) and required only a half turn by hand to stop.