water on top of slide

charliehorse

We had a heavy steady rain - took a look and there was water puddled on top of slide - living room slide on 29RK - slide was pulled in. Next extended slide, the next morning water was on the floor, table & etc. It seems water is coming in top slide opening. Water was dripping out of the wood trim valance. Rubbler flaps are "out" and look/feel good. slide operates smoothly. could it need to be "adjusted" tighter? I find no moisture on ceiling of unit - only on top of slide. i would apprecaite any opinions. I am 125 miles from dealr who is great - however this sundance has a long and near continual history of highway slide/window/roof ?? leaks . Thanks

TxCowboy

Since you appear to have a good relationship with a great dealer, this might be worth a call to ask about this. Another thought is that if you're able and you can see the puddle on top of the slide, a Shop Vac with an extention nozzle might work at getting most of the water off the top of the slide. A long handle water squeegee might to the trick as well. Just don't damage the seals. :)