We are heart broken!!!

pmmjarrett

Not just tired..... RETIRED!!!
actually we applied there this morning and they accepted as long as I could prove income.:):):):):):):):):). Here is the strange part. Could not get a loan anywhere at all and applied there and not only approved provided income verification but the intrest rate is 6.18%. You guys are fantastic. Thanks to each and every one of you.

Hot Dayum

SCHWEEEET rate. Congrats....... Now get her hitched up and go camping ....... Must provide a pic sipping on a cold one while relaxing in the shays lounge chair under the awning enjoying the fruits of your labor.... after you lock the kids in the loft room with the Xbox LOL:D

AS7074

Gulfstream IV
made note to self on the pictures. Will make sure that we get good pic of me tossing the kids in the back. The unit we were told left factory headed south yesterday.

pmmjarrett

Nice, should be there tomorrow hopefully....... If the transport driver is worth a rip. I know it ain't me dragging it to GA, I'm in Cleveland and loading for Seattle in the morning. Gotta be there tuesday morning. 2400 miles in 4 days.

snuffy

actually we applied there this morning and they accepted as long as I could prove income.:):):):):):):):):). Here is the strange part. Could not get a loan anywhere at all and applied there and not only approved provided income verification but the intrest rate is 6.18%. You guys are fantastic. Thanks to each and every one of you.

Glad to hear your heart is mending. I've had good luck with that credit union for the last 39 years, even though it has changed a lot.

deee2

WHAT?????????? Did I just read PMMJARRET just bought SOB??? LOL Shame all over him. Hey... I can show you how to spend good money too ya know! LOL

glad you got your loan AS7074... we just LOVE our new BIGHORN 3055. In it right now in the beautiful California Coastal Redwoods.

Donna :)

pmmjarrett

Sorry Donna. It's a stepping stone for now. IMHO the Wilderness would be somewhere between the Sundance and Big Country for certain features.

Lets just say I got a something close to the Big Country 3285RL at a Sundance 2900MK wholesalers price.... I stole it :D

I do really like the Heartland products and Jim B and will continue to support both here and pass on what I learn on the road (often the hard way LOL) to help new owners when needed.

This will do for now, huge difference in space from our travel trailer.
295TSRL.jpg IMG00252.jpg IMG00251.jpg

Old travel trailer with my 2000 F350 Lariat LE
p9100001.JPG

P.S. money already planning to be spent on a few upgrades like laminate flooring, electric rear stabilizers and electric awning conversion for a little higher end look...... I'm a cheap bugger though, will shop for bargains on used/surplus parts and do the work myself.

deee2

wellllllllllll, I guess we'll let you by this time, knowing you're moving your way up to Heartland eventually! lol I must admit the new rig is very nice and looks way better matched to your gorgeous truck.

Happy trails.

Donna :)

Netem

Sorry pmmjarret but I went from a Wilderness 5er to a Sundance 2900MK and it was definantly a step up.I usually enjoy your comments but to tell people the wilderness is above the Sundance is just not true.

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Where can u find electric rear stabilizers, (since I just ordered the JT stabilizers), and is it economical or astronomical? With a bad back, any electric makes it easier to set up.

pmmjarrett

Sorry pmmjarret but I went from a Wilderness 5er to a Sundance 2900MK and it was definantly a step up.I usually enjoy your comments but to tell people the wilderness is above the Sundance is just not true.

I did not say that. In fact nobody said that but you.

I said "the Wilderness would be somewhere between the Sundance and Big Country for certain features." The Sundance is better in some areas, not all, like higher end countertop, docking station and a stainless kitchen sink.

There are some items on the Wilderness like recliners / not just rockers that are not even available on the sundance even as special order. I like to have my feet up and kicked back, not just sitting in a chair, I'm not going to buy a trailer only to go spend $1200 to replace both NEW chairs because they are not what I wanted. The Sundance is a mid profile height, my Wilderness is a Full profile height which means more headroom in the bedroom and shower. This is also one of the lightest full profile fifth wheels out there, about 3000 lbs lighter than most. All important features for me.

Both trailers have the same basic construction like aluminum superstructure, wood truss roof, fiberglass sidewalls, fiberglass front caps, 1 piece rubber roof, paper covered coreboad cabinetry, hardwood cabinet drawers, vinyl and carpet flooring, ducted AC in the roof, Rack and pinion slide outs, Porcelin toilets, plastic lavatory sinks, enclosed underbellies and Chinese tires LOL...... Many of the components are even made by the same manufacturers. Both also are comparable in weight and length. (compared to the 2900MK)

Remember what I do for a living, when I am looking at trailers I'm looking at how they are built, how well they handle and how well they hold up going down the road to deliver them, if the cabinetry is placed in areas where they can be broken if opening a slide and the door popped open during transport,,,,,,not the pretties thrown in to catch your eye, I can go to Lowe's to buy that stuff which is exactly what I'm going to do on a few things.

Like I said earlier also, it wasn't the brand but the dealer. I have asked him to look into selling Heartland products. My Fleetwood dealer is only a few miles from my house and I personally know the owner. The closest Heatland dealer is 100 miles away and theres one more thing both have in common..... Sooner or later something is going to need service. Now would you rather go 4 miles or 100 miles. With my dealer close by I drop my trailer before I go out to work and it's ready when I come home in a few weeks. They have some really good mechanics there that are proud of their work and do things right the first time too.

pmmjarrett

Where can u find electric rear stabilizers, (since I just ordered the JT stabilizers), and is it economical or astronomical? With a bad back, any electric makes it easier to set up.

Camping World and about any dealer can order them. Seeing some on Ebay anywhere from $300 - $600 refurbished and new.