Welcome New Member - Texas South chapter

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Please help me welcome new members James and Carolyn West & Paul Tischauser and Patsy Keys to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet all of them at the next south Texas rally at the Old River Road Resort in Kerrville in October.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members James and Jill Underhill to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at the next south Texas rally in October in Kerrville Tx. or any other rally that they can make it to.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Gary Moffatt to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Gary at the next south Texas rally in October in Kerrville.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Paul and Leanna Duesterheft & Keith Clark to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at the next south Texas rally in Kerrville in October.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Jocelyn Bauer-Nelson and Orrin Nelson to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at the next south Texas rally in Kerrville in October.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Marsha Rivera and Robby Simmons to the south Texas chapter. We hope they will attend the next south Texas rally in Kerrville in October.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Don and Carolyn Davis to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at the next south Texas chapter in October in Kerrville.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Aaron Hadley to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Aaron at the next south Texas chapter rally in Kerrville in October.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Wendell and Nancy Lind to the south Texas chapter. We would love to meet Wendell and Nancy at the next south Texas rally in Kerrville in October.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Edgar and Patricia Stokley to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Edgar and Patricia at the next south Texas chapter rally in Kerrville in October.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Rodney Poplin, Corina and Johnny Moreno, Rebecca Barnett-Parkey & Chrid Parkey and Rusty and Michelle Jones to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet all of them at the next south Texas rally in Kerrville, October 25-27th.

jayc

please help me welcome new member Stephen Lang to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Stephen at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome James Maines to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet James at a rally soon, perhaps at the next south Texas rally in Kerrville on October 25-27th.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Kelly and Joe Adams to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Kelly and Joe at the next south Texas rally in Kerrville in October or any other rally that they choose to come to.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Steve and Crystal Byerly to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Steve and Crystal at the next south Texas chapter rally in Kerrville October 25-27th.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Morris and Karen Guyton & Brett and Paula Dotts to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet all at the next south Texas chapter rally in Kerrville in October.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Nicholas and Amanda Leroy to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Nicholas and Amanda at the next south Texas rally in Kerrville.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Joel and Patty Rhyne & Jesus Ibarra to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at the next south Texas chapter rally in Kerrville on October 25-27th.

jayc

please help me welcome new members Lindsey and Heath Bridges to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Lindsey and Heath at he next south Texas rally in Kerrville in October.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Anna Wienen to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Anna at the next south Texas rally in Kerrville in October.