Welcome New Member - Texas South chapter

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Please help me welcome the following new members to the south Texas chapter.
Michael Nordstrom
Michael and Hillary Sellar
Paul and Ruthy Mata
Oscar and Sandra Fuentes

We hope to meet all of them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members to the south Texas chapter:
Tabitha Collins and Hutson Smelley
Nick Strother
Annie and Perry Hook
Wess and Kimberly Jackson

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Ryan Cowling & Steven and Lora Norris to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Leonard Morton to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Leonard at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member John Thurik to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet John at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Craig and Gaylene Malmberg & Marylin England to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Paul Brandt to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Paul at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Chris and Lyn Bellows, John and Paula Freed, and James (Jr.) and Jodi Dominie to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Phil and Linda Whiting & Steve Barham to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet all at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Stephen Snook to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Stephen at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Ben and Rebecca Accurso, Donald and Sherry Chitty and Gerald and Charla Coleman to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at the next chapter rally in Kerrville in October.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Ronald and Samantha Richard, Deborah and Charles Freeman and Gary and Kim Barker to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at the next chapter rally in Kerrville, October 25-27th.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Reese Allphin to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Reeese at a rally soon. The south Texas chapter rally is coming up in October!

jayc

Please help me welcome 2 more couples to the south Texas chapter. Larry and Ellen Blasingame & Jean and Richard Chambers will join many other members to this chapter. We hope to meet all of them at an upcoming rally. The south Tx. rally will be October 25-27th in Kerrville.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Robert Wiebe to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Robert at a rally, perhaps at the south Texas chapter rally in October in Kerrville.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Luis O'Campo to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Luis at a rally soon.

Please help me welcome the following new members to the south Texas chapter.
Michael Nordstrom
Michael and Hillary Sellar
Paul and Ruthy Mata
Oscar and Sandra Fuentes

HEY!!! I'm just now seeing this. Glad to be here!

jayc

Paul, we have rallies planned for Arkansas (Mountain View) and Missouri (Branson) planned for May and a north Texas (Athens) and south Texas (Kerrville), both in October. Hope you can make one or more of them.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member William Edwards to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet William at the next south Texas rally in Kerrville in October.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Robert and Thelma Flowers to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet Robert and Thelma at the next south Texas rally which will be in Kerrville in October or any other rally that they can make.